National Certificate: Problem Solving Skills Programme
NQF Level 4
The Problem-solving Skills Programme provides a structured learning approach that will equip you with key skills and tools to be able to set objectives, and then manage teams to meet those objectives through effective problem-solving. The training is designed to be engaging and practical, and uses real-world examples that will be immediately applicable back in your workplace. You will earn 24 credits once successfully completing this Problem Solving Skills Programme.
In this Skills Programme we will cover 3 topics: Set and Achieve Objectives, Basic Statistics and Problem Solving.
On-site group training is a highly effective solutions if you have a group of team members to develop.
We offer Virtual Instructor-Led Training as a blended option for our Learnerships.
This Learnership is best suited as classroom based training. There is currently no eLearning available.
US: 242822 Employ a systematic approach to achieving objectives
• Identify and develop objectives
• Formulate a plan to meet the objective
• Implement the plan
• Monitor activities
US: 9015 Apply knowledge of statistics and probability to critically interrogate and effectively communicate findings on life related problems
NQF Level 4 (6 Credits)
• Critique and use techniques for collecting, organising and representing data
• Use theoretical and experimental probability to develop models
• Critically interrogate and use probability and statistical models
US: 242817 Solve Problems, make decisions and implement solutions
NQF Level 4 (8 Credits)
• Define the Problem
• Investigate the Problem
• Generate Problem Solutions
• Implement Solution(s)
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the solution