FETC: Generic Management NQF Level 3
The purpose of the qualification is to build the knowledge and skills required by employees in junior management.
It is intended to empower learners to acquire knowledge, skills, attitudes and values required to operate confidently as junior managers in the South African community and to respond to the challenges of the economic environment and changing world of work. As a qualification that covers management, it provides a framework for learners to develop competencies that will enable them to become competent junior managers. It introduces theoretical concepts, requires the application of a limited base of knowledge and requires a well-developed range of skills that will enable learners to be informed workers in their chosen industry.
Our training is experiential using adult learning principles. Our highly experienced facilitator will guide the learners through the course content and assist with the POE requirements to support a successful Learnership qualification.
The benefit of this learnership as part of your B-BBEE skills development requirements, is your employees are required to not only learn the theory and skill but also apply the learnings in their workplace and make improvements with the help of a coach who mentors and assesses them.
On-site group training is a highly effective solutions if you have a group of team members to develop.
We do offer Virtual Instructor-Led Training as a blended option for our Learnerships.
This Learnership is best suited as classroom based training. There is currently no eLearning available.
• Apply knowledge of self and team to enhance team performance
• Maintain records
• Complete simple research tasks
• Manage time and the work processes
• Explain the structure of an organisation
• Conduct a formal meeting
• Interpret current affairs related to a specific business sector
• Recognise the effect of HIV/AIDS on the specific workplace, business sub-sector and own organisation
• Induct a new member of a team.
• Motivate a team.
• Describe the management function of an organisation.