With the nature of our business, Training Leadership Consulting (TLC) continually has access to and needs to process personal data and information relating to individuals and their certification.
This Data Protection Policy seeks to ensure that TLC:
· Complies with international legal standards and best practice for the receipt, importing, processing, handling and storing of personal data of individuals (“data subjects”), both as received from its clients, inquiries and as held in respect of its own employees;
· Protects the rights of its own employees, as well as that of its clients and third parties in respect of individuals’ data;
· Transparently renders how it processes, handles and stores individuals’ data;
· Protects itself from the risks of a data breach.
General rules relating to Personal Data
Personal data shall at all times be:
- processed fairly and lawfully, in accordance with legal standards applicable to such data or data categories;
- obtained only for specific lawful purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate, and kept up to date;
- held for no longer than necessary for the purpose it was obtained for;
- processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects;
- be protected in appropriate ways, methodologies and procedures and according to suitable methods, both organisationally and technologically;
- not be disclosed or transferred or exported illegally, or in breach of any agreement with a client.
For a full copy of our data protection policy email firstname.lastname@example.org