Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project leaders play an important role in a maturing Lean Six Sigma deployment. Learn how to apply skills in project management, process management, Lean, change management and statistical analysis to your work area while continuing to perform in your primary role.
Training Leadership Consulting’s (TLC’s) Lean Six Sigma Green Belt programme enables learners to approach problems in their own work area in an effective and systematic way. Learn to solve complex problems by applying the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) method while supported by experienced Black Belts. In this internationally accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course, you will learn to isolate the root-cause of problems through process and data analysis and lead change by learning to sense the human aspect of corporate challenges.
The course key outcomes include:
Explain Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology
- Determine the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Translate the VOC to Critical To Quality measures (CTQ)
- Apply skills in project management, process management, lean, change management, and statistical analysis
- Identify your role in a successful Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Select and scope, define and lead Lean Six Sigma projects
To view more key outcomes and more information about Lean Six Sigma Green Belt visit our website www.tlc-global.com or email us at email@example.com